Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Confusion Personified


Monday, May 12, 2008

1:01:50 AM

Today should be and it is, I believe, the happiest day of my life…pay attention, I am NOT being sarcastic…I mean exactly what I say…I will always be a WORD WOMAN, true to it, better than a BIRD WOMAN…

So now here’s the story…My paper mash romance has merely ossified to a nondescript tea stall…pretty English, I must say…We had a pretty interesting time together, and thanks for the tea and liberation…Cafe philosopher, how long will you think until you have convinced every damn being in this world??? You better sit back and think again…

For I will be busy being my MOSTLY HARMLESS self (too many puns intended…please do your homework, readers!)

I wish all my luck to my best friend in this whole city…cos I no more need luck…I am better without it now…I truly wish from deep inside, he finds his way into her heart…after all, he was NOT harmful to her at least…with that, I just hope, as a side wish, he understand that it sometimes hurts when u try to be loyal and mostly loved by everyone at the same time…that he too is flawed…like anyone else…only that he masks it well…which is appreciable but yet revealed through unknown cul-de-sacs…

So now all that is to be done is to be a desolate Casanova sweeping stuff out of desolation row…I will blow it all up…but hey, not the way you think…it would be MOSTLY HARMLESS…lol…I even have the wit to laugh…but it’s only obvious, isn’t it??? It’s a good thing what has come off me…NEVER MARRY A MAN WHO LIES…the thing is, there’s not a single creative one who doesn’t…hence, my celibate life…cheers celibacy!

No comments: