Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So long and thanks for all the fish…

Friday, March 28, 2008

1:11:52 AM

That’s precisely my state nowadays…why and how this has happened are interesting questions with some unhappy answers…I have some symptomatic warnings for people in love and those who aspire to be in this four-lettered devastatingly illusive fiasco:

If you hear words like “you are so good…the person who is going to get your love will be very lucky”, translate that to “you are horrible…the person who is going to get your love will either feel as repulsive as me at the moment or is a complete ass…” right away.

A serves-you-right answer to such vile words could be something like this: “yes…and the person who is going to get your love in future will come out as wonderful and good as me so some other person may become extremely lucky…”

And there are other verbose motifs that follow the troughs of “fishy” fiascos as such:

“I have tried my best to love you…I have tried really hard…but I failed” (Bravo…but I am sorry then u mustn’t have tried enough…)

“There’s something wrong with me” (oh yeah definitely…only that that’s not what u really feel…cos u r busy thinking where I went wrong)

“I need more time…AND SPACE” (yeah go grab it…there are plenty of them…you can throw yourself out into the empty space out there and land on moon or Pluto…)

“I don’t feel like loving…I think it’s a petty bourgeois luxury” (perfecto…repita por favor, seńor…aah that’s jingles to my ears…what an intellectually high entity u r…I feel honored)

All these and more seem to me as fake as those revisionists and opportunists, who brag about enlightened capitalism…who find no difference between Khomiyuniti theatre and para theatre…

And no matter how much you write about it like I am doing, it’s not going to make things any lighter…no number of Dylan or Baez songs would heal the wound…even Kabir Suman will seem vile and acetic…and Sanjeeb Choudhury would only establish your pain and injustice you are going through all over again…

The best way to say goodbye to someone for sure is to totally hate one another…cos you can’t kiss and goodbye…u may kiss and make up…if you really find a dead-end, say aloud, “I hate you…and do hate me too”…cos the opposite of love is hate…I don’t love you, but I don’t hate you is the most vague and dishonest statement…you are only trying to prove how great you are…you want to leave someone, but don’t hate them! That is only honestly possible if you r going out on War to save your motherland…but not really possible if your partner is a comrade…Anyway, whatever goes comes back…so long and thanks for all the fish…

1 comment:

Manojendu said...

Well, just one thing to tell you, opposite of love is not hate, hate is also an equally obsessive emotion. The opposite of love is indifference, the absence of any emotion.